Our goal, at Quillins, is and always has been to offer exceptional customer service, along with the best hand made equine and personal products available on the market. Going into 2023 we wanted to make you aware of some changes and requests that we ask of you. This is our first monthly newsletter, look forward to them moving forward
- Some adjustments have been made to sizing. See Enclosed or go to quillin.com/service/halter-size/
- Always remember our orders increase during Sales Season and The Holidays. Order with a 4+ week window in-mind.
- The sooner you’re aware of large orders and you let us know the better.
- Please double check spelling on plates. Email is great for your larger lists.
- Please make an effort to limit short notice large number halter orders.There will be an additional rush charge.
- Dipping on repairs will be $3/halter, if you do not want your halter dipped please let us know. Oil, as with all our raw materials and freight have gone up significantly in the year. Brass 42%, Neatsfoot oil 62%, Thread and leather 14%, plus a 42% increase in exports to china that push the cost of leather hides up on the domestic side. Not to mention labor, energy and day to day office expenses that we have tried very hard to not pass on to our customers.
- Making it necessary to adjust halter prices accordingly is something we’re discussing but haven’t decided to implement at this time.
Moving forward we will be making an effort to communicate more with you via monthly newsletters, emails, website blogs and social media posts. Make sure we have your email in our system.
Thank you again for your continued support as Quillin Leather and Tack moves into year #41.
Ralph & Donna Quillin, Debbie, Sandee, Mike, Christy, Kendra, Dakota, Juan, Jeff, Bobby, Melinda, Lisa, Lindsey, Penny, Vince and Rob
quillin.com • [email protected] • 859-987-0215